Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Backkkkk

Wow. It's been quite some time since I wrote on my blog. Sorry I've been MIA.

I did take a week vacation after the last time I wrote. And let me tell you, it was much much needed. I slept a lot, and pretty much just hung out. I didn't have any place outside of the state to go... but that's ok. I went to the beach, went out to eat, and hung out with friends :) It was nice to get away!

Ever since then though, I've kinda had a writer's block. It's really strange. Like although a bunch of stuff has been going on, nothing too important, but I'm not sure how to express myself in words... This has really affected my work too... since I'm a writer. I feel like I need another vacation. lol.

Friday IS almost here, on a good note. I hope tomorrow goes by quickly. My brother is sleeping over tomorrow night which I'm excited about. He is taking the MCAT's Friday early morning and my apartment is way closer to where he lives... so he wanted to save time in the morning and leave from here. It should be fun.

I'm really close to my brother. He is a crazy guy, and makes me laugh. And even though he can have a very bad temper, and doesn't take criticism, or opinion for that matter, very well, he is still a sweetheart and has a very good heart.

Oh well, I'm calling it a night. I've been tossing and turning with a lot of thoughts recently, and I have been losing sleep because of it. It takes me FOREVER to fall asleep at night, so I've been getting 6.5 hours on average a night... It might seem a lot to some people, but for me, that's not much. I need like 8 hours to be OK throughout the day. lol.

Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment