Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend = Eyebrow Gash, Tornadoes

So Friday started out pretty slow and relaxing. I woke up at like 1:30 p.m. in the afternoon or so. Disgusting, I know... lol. Last week was exhausting though... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Anyways, I chilled in my pj's allll day long till about 7 p.m. when I finally headed to Dearborn and hang out with my sisters like I promised (I took a shower before I left... just fyi). I got to Dearborn, took my half-sisters out to Starbucks with my husband. That was fun. Man they are growing up. I can't believe one is turning 16 next month, and the other 15 in October. Crazy!

So we got to my mom's house, where their mom was (we're a strange ass family)... and my husband started messing around with the older sister. He stood behind the door and scared her and she screamed and pushed the door on him. Not realizing his head was right at the edge of the door... This is the result:


Ouch... lots of blood, and bruising. Today he woke up and it looks like he has light purple eyeshadow on his left eye.... eek.

Saturday was more low-key. Hanging out with Starbucks with one friend, and then moving onto Panera with another.

Today was RIDICULOUS. There were reports of a tornado hitting down in a part of Michigan (Huron Township). Kept me SUPPPERRR busy at work! Woo, I'm exhausted.


Good thing that happened this weekend. GERMANY BEAT ENGLAND IN THE WORLD CUP. I'm not really into sports...but I do watch the World Cup every four years. And I root for Germany because really, it is the closes thing to my mom's country, Austria. Culture, language wise, and location wise. So yayyyy for Germany! :)

On another note, I need to get the hell out of Michigan. LOL. My husband and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary in July, and we originally wanted to go to New York... but because of financial reasons, that ain't happening. I guess I'm stuck here for a while... which is kinda depressing. It's kinda kept me down for a few weeks now that I don't get to go see my best friends, and just go to the place I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment