Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekends Are Too Short

This weekend was a pretty good one. Kinda started out dramatic a little, but thank God that didn't last long.

I've been kinda down recently, don't know why. I guess there are just a lot of changes at my job, and people are tense, then there's always financial trouble. It kinda just adds up after a while. Oh well, I'll deal.

I went to Frankenmuth Friday and Saturday with my mom, brother, and husband. It was nice to get away from the Metro Detroit area. For those who don't know, Frankenmuth is this German town about 1.5 hours from Detroit. Very cutesie :) Here are some photos:

Turtle on Cass River (we paddled down the river)

Beautiful Hotel

Love it!

Another hotel :)

We came back Saturday and I went to my friend's brother's birthday bbq. Perffeccttt weather... Can we keep this weather please :) Thank you!

Other than that, I've been bad in keeping up with my new exercise routine. Today was the second time since my last blog... I put my ipod in my ear tonight when I got home from work, did my routine, and guess what, had a SALAD. Just some tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, and avocado, with ranch dressing.

I made some tacos for my husband and was soooooooooo tempted to have some, but I refused. So since I was tempted, I had a bunch of nectarines. Now I'm full.

The thing is, I eat so late, so I'd eat a taco if it was like 6 or 7 in the evening, but 10:30 at night... woo! Way too late. lol.

So let's see how well I do with my routine and how much I stick to it over time.

Will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment